Bankruptcy of citizens: actual issues of judicial practice
Stanislav Petrov, Head of the Bankruptcy Practice at Infralex, prepared an overview of current issues in the judicial practice of bankruptcy of citizens.
- Key explanations of the Russian Federation Supreme Court
- Jointly acquired property of spouses
- Joint bankruptcy of citizens
- Executive immunity
- Searching for assets of the debtor
- Cross-border bankruptcy
- Special objects of the contest mass
- Evidence in a bankruptcy case
In addition, the presentation deals separately with significant cases of bankruptcy of citizens and their statistics in Russia, general provisions on bankruptcy of citizens, as well as an overview of the reform of the institution of bankruptcy of citizens.
The full version of the presentation (Russian language) is available for download at the link below.